Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We Are On Our Way!

How am I supposed to live for two months with what has turned out to be a fourteen pound backpack?  I'm only a pound over but I can't help but think it will make a difference when I start walking.   
Here is what I have in my pack.

Our good friend Tom gave us a ride to the airport and we got here in plenty of time.  British Airways seemed to be setting up for a celebration!  Could they know of our impending journey? I always was good at fantasizing.  
They happened to be celebrating 15 years of Denver to London service!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I am so glad the airways was congratulating you And you're courageous journey!
    Today you are both in Europe!
    I can't wait to hear more!
    I'm so excited for the both of you and with you in spirit!
    Take good care of each other!
    Love Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Diana! We have arrived in France and are ready. Your spirit is here and I will take it on our journey. Love ya lots.....Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Travel is rebellion in its truest form. We follow our heart, we free ourselves of labels, we lose control willingly. We trade a role for reality, we love the unfamiliar, we trust strangers. We own only what we can carry. We search for better questions, not answers. We truly graduate. We, sometimes, choose never to come back."
    -The Triprebel Manifesto

    I'm proud you are my parents. I love you.

    ReplyDelete